Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:11:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Daniel Boyd <Daniel.Boyd@vacationclub.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: 3.x -> 4.0-STABLE upgrade instructions

Problem with the ad driver is a big issue ..I for one did an upgrade
on one system...No problems till reboot , would not detect the ad0 device
Stable is not the word for 4.0...Someone jump the gun on this one..
Also multiport option .. I tryed on another system same as my 3.4
stable ...Which worked fine on 3.4..I looked and found no issues with
multiport option...