Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:26:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Greg Rivers <gcr+freebsd-ports@tharned.org>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
Cc:        stephen@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: math/sage build error

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014, Montgomery-Smith, Stephen wrote:

> On 01/12/2014 01:19 PM, Greg Rivers wrote:
>> math/sage does not compile successfully on
>> FreeBSD 10.0-PRERELEASE #0 r260501: Fri Jan 10 11:39:36 CST 2014 amd64
>>

> Other people have reported this error to me.  However I am unable to
> reproduce it in RC5.  Do you know if you were using an earlier version
> of FreeBSD-10?

The host had never run any version of FreeBSD-10 before I updated it last
Friday.  Prior to that, it had been tracking /stable/9, and was running
9.2-STABLE from ~September 29.

I updated to 10-STABLE from SVN /stable/10 sources using the standard
procedure, including `make delete-old` and `make delete-old-libs`.  The
update went perfectly and there were no errors.

I then deleted all ports and rebuilt them all from scratch.

> I do get an error building ecl with FreeBSD-10-RC5.  So there is still
> work to go.

Thank you very much for maintaining this port.  Let me know if I can
provide any additional information that would help.

--
Greg