Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 1995 14:54:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP -- strange file system corruption under freebsd

my friends at penn are having weird problems on their freebsd boxes. The
machines load and run fine, then at some point the file system gets hosed
and can't be repaired -- they have to reload. Windows 3.1 and linux do not
have any problems (!?). Any ideas would be most appreciated.

This has been seen under 2.05R and 2.10R.

Ron Minnich                |Like a knife through Daddy's heart:
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |"Don't make fun of Windows, daddy! It takes care
(609)-734-3120             | of all my files and it's reliable and I like it".