Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:33:40 -0400
From:      David Payne <david@payneful.ca>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   enemyterritory-tce: signal 11

Hi,

This is the email address listed in the Makefile for the
enemyterritory-tce port, I hope I am sending this to the right place.

> MAINTAINER=     ports@FreeBSD.org

When ever a round starts when playing et-tce the game crashes and in the
console I have the following:

> [skipnotify]TCE^7 entered the game
> [skipnotify][Ramen]HobocoP^7 entered the game
> Received signal 11, exiting...
> Shutdown tty console
> [major@kit /usr/home/major]$

I put the two previous lines to show that nothing of interests gets
printed out before the signal 11.  I'm not sure what is causing this
signal 11 or how to check what is causing it.

I did a bit of searhing on Google and I have found many people having
problems that looks like this but during startup when loading graphics
libraries.  I don't think this is the case for me because I am in the
game and watching others play just fine.  It only takes place when the
next round starts.

I have tried just playing enemyterritory without tce.  I played for
about an hour, with various restarts and loading new maps and I did not
have this problem.  This just effects et-tce.

Did anyone ever see this before?  Know any steps I can take to bebug the
issue?

Thanks,

David