Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: routing trickery

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Doug White wrote:

>Here's a challenge for ya...
>
>We have a 2.2.6 FreeBSD box serving as a small router.  The machine is
>connected to two providers and a handful of local networks.  The default

I see this one has gone undiscussed for a few days. I know this guy on
the list who is really good at answering all kinds of questions about
FreeBSD.

His name is Doug White. You might try talking to him to see if he can
help. :)

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/