Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 1995 17:02:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jason Boerner <chaos@rivers.oscs.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PS/2 mouse & X-Man

Here is a WIERD one:
>From the command console xman refuses to work.  I can start xman and open
a man page but I am unable to select any of the menu options.  The menu
will drop but I have no selection bar.

It does not matter where the xman comes from.  If I pipe the window over
FROM another machine I still have the same problem.  If I pipe the xman
over TO another machine; it works fine.

Other X applications with drop menus appear to work fine.

I have had one user complain that the mouse will occasionally "jump"
around the screen but have never seen this myself.

Has anyone else had this type of problem?