Date:      Wed, 16 Nov 2016 11:02:49 -0800
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel 8265

Without firmware this patch is not very significant and quite useless.
All it does is adding new device ID and blocking logs about some
firmware event spamming too heavy for real life use.  But here is it, if
you like: https://people.freebsd.org/~mav/iwm8265_nofw.patch

That blocked even is not the only unclear message that driver logs, but
it is much more noisy then everything else together.

--
Alexander Motin