From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        Donald <druid@eoe-magical.org>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Crontab entry

I was simply going from experience - in our shop, we have each user
control their own crontab using crontab -e.  Granted, we use Solaris, but
I did look up crontab in the online BSD man pages and the first two
references I found were also correct.

Next time, don't just "bzzt" somebody when they're off target and tell
them to read the man page.  It's more polite to say "yes, you are correct,
but this works as well."