Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 1996 13:29:26 -0400
From:      Rodney Johnson <johnsry@UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU>
To:        questions@freebsd.ORG
Subject:   Install FreeBSD

Help!!!!

I have tried everything to install FreeBSD on my system, and I just can
not do it. Could you send me:

1>A list of the files that are absolutely necessary to breath life into
FreeBSD. I downloaded (FTP) everything in the bin and floppies directory
at the ftp.freebsd.org, but still no luck.

2>Instuctions on FTPing, after booting from a modem. I followed the
instructions for FTPing but had no luck. Is there a dial in protocol?

Please help me bring FreeBSD to my home system.

Thank YOU

Rodney Johnson