Date:      Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:03:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Small HEADS UP!

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Julian Elischer wrote:

> i.e. only for those with small heads..
>
> I just checked in a relatively large set of new files and a few patches.
> The are the 'Netgraph' link layer networking infrastructure.
> They SHOULDN'T cause problems if not compiled in, but....
>
> As I write a "make world" is proceding but has not finished yet.

Excellent! At last! Thank you and Whistle for making this code available!

Andrzej Bialecki

//  <abial@webgiro.com> WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)
// ------ FreeBSD: The Power to Serve. http://www.freebsd.org --------
// --- Small & Embedded FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/ ----