Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:48:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printing question (not really freebsd specific)

I have some output (from a mainframe) which is 132 columns
wide (just plain text.)

I thought I had heard of some utilities that would take
this wide text and format it nicely with postscript (using
a smaller font) to print on 8-1/2 by 11" paper.

That is; does anyone know of something that will take this
wide text output - produce a postscript file; which I could
then run through ghostscript to print on my HP Deskjet?

  - Thanks -
   - Dave Rivers -