Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:58:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        lscolby@gwirynybyd.net
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mozilla-1.2.1 - more info  on flash - retraction on popup

/usr/ports/www/flashpluginwrapper/files/pkg-message.in tells you how
to install libflashplugin - if you reinstall mozilla, you will have to
modify the mozilla startup script again.  This message is displayed
when you install the port - I am using this port with moz 1.2 right
now and it seems to work fine...