Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:22:41 +0300
From:      Zaro Korchev <zkorchev@mail.bg>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Machine readable output from userland utilities] report

Hi everybody

This week I continued adding structured output capabilities to packages.

I have modified fstat in the base system. I have also a lot of work done =
on netstat but it's pretty big and so I'm not finished with it yet.

I made a macro that simplifies using string leterals as map keys in =
libsol. I'm in the process of making the tools I have already converted =
use it. This will slightly reduce the complexity of the code and =
hopefully decrease the amount of possible bugs :)

Most of the changes I have committed to the svn server (I have left out =
the changes that don't compile at the moment).

One issue I encountered is that currently some integers are displayed in =
hexadecimal but it's possible that the underlying output format does not =
support hexadecimal integers (as is the case with JSON). At the moment =
I'm just displaying them as decimal numbers. I would be glad to hear if =
somebody has a better suggestion.

Zaro=