Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:53:12 +1000
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre@telebot.net>
To:        "Kate" <ksmith13@uswest.net>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd

Mmmm......for the record...When I wanted to reinstall freeBSD, all i did was
boot up from the CD (3.2) and in the label editor, just toggled New File
System (I think that's what the option was..can't remember the exact
thing..), renamed them back to thier original names, and away i went!

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of
evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed
to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...