Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 1997 20:36:38 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Michael Hallgren <hallgren@viking.easynet.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: su and PS1

Hello,

I'm installing FreeBSD 3.0-SNAP. The installation procedure went all well
over my D-Link PCI ethernet card (Plug'n'Play). Also a few heavy
downloads.
The card is taken in count just fine, the Internet connetivity is well
mounted on boot.
However, I now experience disconnetcions after every attempt to (after
boot) use any protocol. Once disconnected I, I'm stuck w/o connection.
My machine's no longer ping-able on the LAN.
Someone's experienced this problem? Someone's solved it?

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Hallgren, Easynet France