Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:20:29 -0400
From:      "Dragoncrest" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Well, we're getting closer.  Still having issues installing BitTorrent.

Ok, first off I want to send out thanks to whoever submitted the bug
report on the python numeric port issue.  Problem is, we've got a new
one.  When building for BitTorrent it looks for the port
"py23-imaging-1.1.3" and tries to install it, but instead gets this:

===>  Building for py23-imaging-1.1.3
`Makefile' is up to date.
cc -fPIC -O -pipe  -I/usr/local/include/python2.3
-I/usr/local/include/python2.3 @DEFS@   -IlibImaging
-I/usr/local/include -c ././_imaging.c -o ./_imaging.o
cc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations
*** Error code 1

Anyone know if this is another bug issue needing to be reported or is
this something that I can fix on my end?