Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:00:49 -0500
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions !!!!" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   minor XFCE windowing issue ....

.... I did a full pkg upgrade yesterday. Since then, various windows I
have open on my XFCE desktop won't resize (widen, primarily) with the
mouse. This worked before the upgrade (software from several weeks ago).
Versions are xfce-4.10_6, xorg-7.7, xf86-video-vesa-2.3.3_3 (used
because of otherwise unsupported gfx, jaguar radeon 8280), uname:

[root@kabini1, /etc, 8:58:24am] 355 % uname -a
FreeBSD kabini1.local 9.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE #0 r268512: Thu
Jul 10 23:44:39 UTC 2014
root@snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
[root@kabini1, /etc, 8:58:27am] 356 %

Minor but irritating issue, I widen windows when using xpdf to get
larger text for easier reading, other uses as well. Any help
appreciated, any more info happily provided .... TIA.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.