Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 20:46:21 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Help required for dynamic DNS home network...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stacey Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To: "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc: "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 2:49 PM

I've tried setting the DMZ option / supplying the IP address of the
gateway in this time and rebooted the router., No change., still loads
the router login page.

>From the looks of things., I might well have to disconnect the router
overnight and during working hours so as to protect it and the network
from potential password hack attempts too.
<
Stacey

Well, sorry I'm no help.  If your ISP can't bind
their IP addy to your FBSD box's  outer IF, I
would think THEY have a problem.....

<!!!!!   Too bad you can't just hook your FBSD box
directly up to them without their hdwe   :-)   !!>

Wishing you best of luck,

KDK