Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 22:58:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, rkw@dataplex.net, kimc@w8hd.org, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sup is broken?

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, David Greenman wrote:

> >make it so..
>
>    Not until someone goes and verifies that all of the sup*.freebsd.org
> targets are working correctly. Also, my experiance with multiple A records
> is that it always comes up with them same one (not random).

	sup2.freebsd.org is working better than reported.  when i supped
from sup2.freebsd.org this evening, my local copies of the commitlogs
were deleted and replaced.  the rest of the src was treated
normally--selected files replaced as needed.

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG