Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 13:44:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Albrecht Kleine <kleine@ak.sax.de>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: TYA JIT on FreeBSD unknown?

Yes, I'm using TYA1.3v2 on FreeBSD 3.2 with both JDK 1.1.7 and
1.1.8-beta.

And I'll put it on the web page.  Good idea.  Thanks!

Patrick

On 21-May-99 Albrecht Kleine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anyone tried to compile the TYA1.3v2 using BSD OS ?
>
> In general there's some feedback by Linux users, but
> nearly never from FreeBSD users.
> Maybe TYA JIT is not so widely known in your BSD world,
> so what about a link to TYA's home
>
> ftp://gonzalez.cyberus.ca/pub/Linux/java/
>
> somewhere on bottom of your java@freeBSD home page ?
>
> Cheers
> Albrecht

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9