Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:46:51 -0500
From:      Scott <digitalox@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildkernel not working

Thanks for the replies. Sorry I forgot to mention the important
information that I'm cvsupping 4.0 Stable, and I used pkg_add and
answered the questions, pretty much selecting everything. This is my
first time so I just wanted to try it, next time I will try to generate
my own cvsup file to use.

I was trying to do the make buildworld in the original compile
directory, that was messing me up. And I hadn't realized I was out of
order either.

Thanks a lot for help.

Scott Dubose

--