Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 09:27:20 -0700
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@gromit.pinpt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading 2.1.0 to 2.1.5 question.

I have three FBSD systems running on my network at this time.  I would like
to get my Administrative system upgraded to v2.1.5 (The others are running
fine they will wait until v2).  What is the best way to do this?  I tried
the upgrade option from the boot disk and got a nice little warning message
that made me wonder if that was really the way.

-Sean
---
Sean J. Schluntz			eMail schluntz@pinpt.com
Manager Support Services		Phone (408) 997-6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation		Fax   (408) 323-2300
		      http://www.pinpt.com/