Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 11:48:24 -0600
From:      "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
To:        Feisal Mohammed <feisal@uwi.tt>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell and/or Gateway supported?

I cannot speak directly for this server, but, I have a Dell XPS D233 that is
my home LAN gateway and FreeBSD has run very well on this machine, back from
3.5 all the way to now 4.2-S.

-- jwp

On Saturday 27 January 2001 11:35, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering either purchasing a Dell Precision 420
> or a Gateway 6400 server.  I have searched the mailling
> lists and the Web looking for reports on whether FreeBSD
> 4.x will run on them.  Does anyone have any experience with
> either of these two servers or can you point me to a resource?
>
> -Feisal
> Dept. of Elec. and Computer Engineering, University of the West Indies.

Justin W. Pauler
FlexiShell Internet Services <http://www.flexishell.com>;
E-Mail: jwpauler@jwpages.com
WWW: http://www.jwpages.com