Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        gataje@usa.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: not sure if this is working, but...

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997 n-real@usa.net wrote:

> I subscribed to this list via majordomo, but so far I haven't heared a
> single thing back, so if you could respond via e-mail as well, it would
> help.  My real address is gataje@usa.net .  This one is just for listservs,
> so that they don't clutter up my other account.

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    help
	Retrieve this message.( And more:) )

    end
	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG".

> NEway, my problem is large.  First of all, I had a conflict between my PS2
> mouse driver and my SysCons Console driver in kernel, and I very stupidly
> chose do disable the console driver.  Now it turns out that they probably
> could have both worked together, but oh well.  NEway, either the comp. is
> freezing or it is not outputing to the screen after it starts to load the
> kernel.  I haven't tried running it "blind" to see if the HD would click to
> indicate that it simply weren't outputing to the screen rather than it were
> freezing.  But NEway...

Try -->  Boot: /kernel.GENERIC

--
=| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."