Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:21:14 -0500
From:      David Powers <dnpowers@swbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network throughput

I am trying to figure out the best way to attack this problem.  I have a
friend that I'm trying to help out with a DSL connection.  Their connection
is obviously slow and I'm looking for some ideas on how I can go about
calculating network throughput to their gateway which is believed to be the
problem.  The ISP is giving them quite the run around saying that everything
looks just find from their end.