Date:      Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:37 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is 4.9-STABLE?

On Saturday 06 March 2004 11:57 am, Mark wrote:
> [...]

You need to rebuild your kernel and install it. As it sits, you have a
kernel built with the old tools and old userland libraries. The old
libraries don't exist any more. They need to be a matched set. So, you
should rebuild your kernel, install it and reboot to use it.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA