Date:      Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:10:11 GMT
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org

The following reply was made to PR www/157076; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To: "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc: Johann Kois <jkois@FreeBSD.org>, Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org>,
        Alexander Best <arundel@FreeBSD.org>, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:02:03 -0700

 --8m/hfNLtAhX2NvnO

 On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:55:48PM +0100, Simon L. B. Nielsen wrote:
 > ...=20
 > On 7 Jun 2011, at 15:40, Johann Kois wrote:
 >=20
 > > I have added the following mailinglists to the documentation and the
 > > website (www.FreeBSD.org/search) in the last couple of months:
 > >=20
 > > - - freebsd-wireless
 > > - - freebsd-chromium
 > > - - freebsd-tilera
 > > - - freebsd-toolchain
 > > - - freebsd-sysinstall (not added by me, but also not there on
 > > docs.FreeBSD.org/mail)
 > >=20
 > > I did not add them on http://docs.freebsd.org/mail as I have no idea
 > > where/how to add them.
 > >=20
 > > Anyone out there who knows who could fix/change this?
 >=20
 > Hey,
 >=20
 > I can't recall if dhw (postmaster) normally adds them to that or that he =
 doesn't... the latter makes sense as think he wouldn't forget if it was par=
 t of his procedure :-).

 Yeah -- my "new list" procedure involves updating
 /usr/local/www/bin/domailindex (for the WAIS indexing) and submittinga
 docs PR for the Handbook.  I don't have a procedure for any other
 docs/www stuff for a new (or deleted, for that matter) list.

 > Then it's probably wosch@ who have done it in the past... wosch, can you =
 add the missing lists or point dhw and me towards where they need to be add=
 ed? AFAIR it's fairly simple... I just can't recall the needed magic....

 Peace,
 david   (current hat: postmaster@freebsd.org)
 --=20
 Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.

 --8m/hfNLtAhX2NvnO

 --8m/hfNLtAhX2NvnO--