Date:      Sat, 02 Feb 2002 07:45:48 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Erik Aronesty" <erik@zoneedit.com>, "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>, "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Has Lynx Changed In 4.5?  Bug?

Erik: Thanks for the info about the bug fix... like Drew, I stopped the
cron job yesterday until I heard back from you. I've tried it this morning
and it got through okay on the one test. Yesterday, the problem was
intermittent, so will let you know after some more pings from cron today....

Thanks again for the fix. ZoneEdit has worked flawlessly up til this.