Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:00:30 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <bicknell@ufp.org>, <LConrad@Go2France.com>
Subject:   RE: T1 boards (was FYI)

Howdy,

The SBE Inc wanADAPT-1T1E1 is USD$750. The driver works fine on FreeBSD 4.x.
I have provided them with feedback on their documentation and a patch for
BPF support and they are keen on getting the driver incorporated into the
FreeBSD source tree.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au