Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:54:23 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        FUJISHIMA Satsuki <k5@cheerful.com>
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Linux interpreter

In message <86lmzhgc11.wl@cheerful.com> FUJISHIMA Satsuki writes:
: Hmm, all that I can tell about the matter is described in the PR:
: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=18489
:
: I'm not sure this is the case but it looks pretty similar for me.

Hmmm.  I took another look at this PR.  It fixed my problem.  I
deinstalled linux_base (cause I F***ed it up somehow) and acroread4.
I then updated the acroread4 port (which had Makefile 1.25 instead of
Makefile 1.26 for reasons I still don't understand, but were likely
pilot error on my part) and reinstalled both.  It works for me now.

fujishima-san, arigatou gozaimashita!

Warner