Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:12:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marc Nicholas <marc@netstor.com>
To:        tsikora@powerusersbbs.com
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Temperature

You're referring to the temps reported via an LM78 or similar, yes? And
not reporting that the machine is actually getting HOTTER under FreeBSD?

-marc

Marc Nicholas netSTOR Technologies, Inc. http://www.netstor.com
"Fast, Expandable and Affordable Internet Caching Products"
1.877.464.4776 416.979.9000x11 fax: 416.979.8223 cell: 416.346.9255