Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:17:31 -0500
From:      "dave" <dmehler22@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problems with ppp.

Hello,
    I've got freebsd 3.4-release on my system, and an internal usr 56k pnp
modem, which I've possibly just got working, meaning when I do:
cu -l /dev/cuaa3 -s 115200
I can send direct at commands to the modem. However, I'm now trying to set
up ppp, and I'm getting a message: connection script failed and nothing from
the modem. Here are my files, help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.
ABORT BUSY
ABORT 'NO CARRIER'
'' 'ats11=55m3'
'OK' 'atdt9100870'
ECHO ON
'CONNECT' ''
ECHO OFF
'ogin:' 'username'
'ssword:' 'ssword'

/dev/modem
115200
persist
defaultroute
connect "/usr/sbin/chat -f /etc/ppp/chatscript"