Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:47:08 +0200
From:      Domagoj Stolfa <domagoj.stolfa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   i915kms breakage

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

Hello,

ever since I've merged yesterday, it would seem that the i915kms driver
panics every time it is loaded. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide
a dump of the panic, as I am unable to see what the panic is, or what is
even going on as a matter of fact due to my screen being overtaken by
a driver that has just panicked. call doadump() does not seem to work
either.

Is anyone else having these problems, or know where the issue might be
occurring?

--=20
Best regards,
Domagoj Stolfa