Date:      Mon, 02 Mar 1998 14:53:59 -0600
From:      Stan Blocker <thermal@flash.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

I just got installed. This is twice I have hosed my system and I do not
know what keeps causing me to do this. Your help is appreciated.

I su into root. I go to grap a package (cdrom would not mount) with
modem and abort the install because of painful download speeds. In this
case I went to get the Mach64_Server. When I try to su back into root
later in the day I get the error message /bin/csh permission denied. I
use tcsh and have a friend on with tcsh and his account will not su
either. Root is not availabel. Needless to say I just became heart sick.
Do you have a fix for this. I need your help and I thank you.