Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:55:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/net/p5-Net-SSLeay and bugs therein

There are a few bugs in this port from the original distribution - I
have tried to contact the author with no luck, and CPAN will not take
patches without the author's approval.  Would you be interested in
including the fixes in the port?  The bugs are obvious - the value of
a read character is used to determine when a buffer is empty, which
will also trigger if an ascii '0' is in the input.  I don't want to
have to patch the port every time I do an install... :)

Give me a word and I will forward the patches.

- Mike Harding