Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:46:13 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which SCSI _not_ to use?

I have seen uncountable questions from many places about various problems
with SCSI drives and FreeBSD.  The company I am with is about to purchase
a new machine, which we will install FreeBSD on (and which will eventually
run Netsite commerce server--it is already running on another FreeBSD
machine but we are upgrading).

I am wondering if anybody has compiled a list of what <insert spec> NOT to
get, and possibly even a list of what IS recommended.  Since we are
starting from scratch with this machine I would like to get the preferred
hardware, but I have been unable to find a list of said hardware anywhere....

-Brandon Gillespie-