Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:42:33 -0700
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache 1.3 Dynamic Shared Objects

I am trying to run Apache 1.3.3 from the latest ports collection on a
2.2.2-RELEASE machine.  I have installed the 2.2.2 to 2.2-stable upgrade
kit.

I'm getting the following message at startup:
Syntax error on line 26 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Can't find module mime_magic_module in file
libexec/apache/mod_mime_magic.so:

I've tried using full pathnames to no avail.  The pathname in the error
changes but nothing else.

This part of the config file was build by the port (my changes are all
below).  Also note:
$ nm mod_mime_magic.so | grep mime_magic_module
000043a0 D _mime_magic_module

Suggestions?

Kenneth