Date:      26 Jul 2002 15:21:19 +0900
From:      "John L. Frobish" <frobishj@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86

I've noticed several people have submitted the problem report about the
XFree setup during the install of 4.6.  I am also experiencing the same
problem.  It will not keep my settings and I can not set up my X
windows.  Has anyone heard for a fix to this problem?  I have tried it
with ATI Rage 128 and Diamond Xtreme S540 cards, both failed.  Almost
blew up my $$$ monitor, maybe I did.