Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:26:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Lucas Reddinger" <lucas@wlwhosting.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sending mail to this list

> According to ARIN, this IP is owned by Rackspace.  You should email
> ipadmin@rackspace.com and ask that a proper reverse pointer be entered
> for your host.  (I presume the host at rackspace is what you're using
> as your mail relay???)

I cannot believe that an ISP would let this go on. I'm not sure if I
should be suprised by Rackspace allowing this or not.

I have one of my domains that I use for mail hosted with a web hosting
provider. I have the same problem. So I've been mailing to the list from
my own box. It makes for a nice annoyance, huh?

Lucas