Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:30:19 +0100
From:      Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas@gibfest.dk>
To:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Using jail name in rctl(8) doesn't work - jail id works

Hello,

When I specify an rctl(8) rule for a jail using
the jail name it doesn't work. Displaying
resource usage doesn't work either, when
using the jail name, like "rctl -hu jail:myjail"

On the other hand, if I run "rctl -hu jail:3"
where 3 is the jail id, it works as expected.

The manpage examples use the jail name so
it should work. Any idea why it doesn't ? I am
using 9.0-REL on this system.

Should I submit a PR with relevant examples ?

Thanks!

/Thomas Steen Rasmussen