Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:02:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <antonio@axolotl.ic.gc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution 0.8 port hangs at Splash screen

Hello

I really would like to give Evolution a try. I managed to compile it
eventually, but when I run it it does not get past the splash screen. Is
anyone successfully using it? I am running 4.2 stable (Nov 24).

When I run ./verify-evolution-install.sh in the tools directory I get
"ORBit is not in GNOME_PATH", etc. (I built ORBit from the ports).

On a different machine (also 4.2) I cannot get past bonobo, which fails
during config (#line 4128 "configure").

Any help would be appreciated.

Antonio