Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:20:28 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Pavel V. Antipov" <pavel@ikar.elect.ru>
To:        PicoBSD <abial@nask.pl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help me, please !

Hi !

I trying to maintain my own VERY SMALL version of FreeBSD (2.2.6 now).
I have some questions:

1. How can I include into the kernel the structure of file system ?
2. How can I mount there file system to the virtual memory ?
3. What does it mean : "Uncompressing kernel ..." at bott time ?
4. How can I compress/decompress kernel ?

May be I asked stupid questions. Please, sorry !
I very need the answers of above questions.

			Your's sincerly
			Pavel Antipov
			E-mail:pavel@ikar.elect.ru

P.S
Now I have the my system on the floppy.
But disk space for my programs WANTED ;)