Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 1996 15:11:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        melrobin@Jetson.UH.EDU (Melvin Deloyd Robinson)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM files

They should be on ftp.freebsd.org.  I grabbed them from there a while
ago, at least.  But since they seem to have a limit of 0 users at the
moment, I've stuffed them in my FTP directory for you.

    ftp://ftp.aros.net/~angio/freebsd/*

   -Dave

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)