Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:09:18 +0200
From:      Thomas Quinot <quinot@inf.enst.fr>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ** HEADS UP ** Groff 1.17 (including -mdocNG) imported

Le 2001-04-17, Ruslan Ermilov écrivait :

> It is my great pleasure to announce the availability of just released
> Groff 1.17.  Please refer to the src/contrib/groff/NEWS for details on
> what's new in this release.

Hum.

I have just made world, and can't format man pages anymore. All I get
is the following on stdout:

Formatting page, please wait...mdoc error: end-macro (.em) respecification is not allowed. (#41)
            Should this have been `.Em ...'?
User Abort.
Done.

Sources are from cvsup a few hours ago from now.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot ** Département Informatique & Réseaux ** quinot@inf.enst.fr
              ENST   //   46 rue Barrault   //   75634 PARIS CEDEX 13