Date:      Mon, 3 May 1999 12:35:51 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wc* routines

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 12:54:10PM -0400, David E. Cross wrote:
> Ugh... I am already working on this, and have 99% of the wc* functions
> written and documented (I posted awhile back with the location of a very
> pre-alpha set of my work, and asked for patches ;)

Yes, I am aware of that. I did get the pre-alpha back then. But are you
doing ALL of the functions from wchar.h and wctype.h? Such as fwprintf()?
I did not see those in the pre-alpha.

This is why I am asking in the first place. I certainly do not want to
duplicate your effort. :-) If you are doing it all, great! If not, please
let me know what else needs to be done.

Adam