Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:32:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      chkversion <eik+chkversion@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        kuriyama@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports with version numbers going backwards: mail/p5-MIME-Tools

** The following ports have a version number that sorts before a previous one **

 For many package tools to work correctly, it is of utmost importance that
 version numbers of a port form a monotonic increasing sequence over time.
 Refer to the FreeBSD Porter's Handbook, 'Package Naming Conventions' for
 more information. Tools that won't work include pkg_version, portupgrade
 and portaudit. A common error is an accidental deletion of PORTEPOCH.

 Please fix any errors as soon as possible.

- *mail/p5-MIME-Tools* <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org>: p5-MIME-Tools-5.414 < p5-MIME-Tools-5.411a_6,2