Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:22:44 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: natd not starting on boot-up SOLVED

I just cvsup'ed the source and rebuilt world, and now natd starts on
boot-up just fine. I don't have any idea what changed, although I did
notice that when I ran mergemaster there was new text in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf, which I installed without examining too closely. The
thing is, I looked it over before and the entries I thought were relevant
all "looked* OK to me. I didn't make any change in my /etc/rc.conf file.

Anyway, that's a great relief, because we have occasional power outages
here and it's nice to know things will work even if I don't happen to be in
the office.

--
Roger