Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 95 2:28:55 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        root@ns.aic.net (Root)
Cc:        brian@MediaCity.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling Mosaic/What about Motif?

> because Motif is a commercial software from OSF, there is no sources or
> FREE dist for FreeBSD, I think. But there are some commercial versions....

There's LessTif, which is maybe 6% there.

There is Mimic, which is maybe 20% (that's my stuff).

Both compile and run some of the O'Reilly examples (Mimic is at about
30% of the O'Reilly examples, LessTif is less).

Your best bet is a commercial Motif OEM version and get someone to
link it static for you.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---