Date:      Sat, 04 Nov 2000 18:23:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Michael C . Wu" <keichii@peorth.iteration.net>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wavelan bridge management software

In message <20001104185602.B10492@peorth.iteration.net> "Michael C . Wu" writes:
: On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 06:57:15PM -0700, Warner Losh scribbled:
: | OK.  I have this box that has KarlBridge software on it.  There are two
: | nics on this box: a POS digital ethernet card and a ISA Wavelan card.
: | This box isn't running FreeBSD.  I'd like to manage it from FreeBSD.  Is
: IIRC, KarlBridge software uses a different protocol from the Apple Airports.
: You would probably have to reverse engineer the Win32<->KarlBridge
: protocol (gack!).  It is in plain text.  And you would need a direct
: connection to the same subnet as the KarlBridge.
: This is the Karlbridge wireless router right?

Yes.  But it looks like it is just snmp that I need to slap around.
Now, to find a good snmp package.

Warner