Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2015 15:28:41 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Will Parsons <varro@nodomain.invalid>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   incompatible Qt library starting LyX

My installation of LyX has stopped working, with a message:

Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x40806) with this library (version 0x40807)
Abort (core dumped)

I had updated some ports a couple of days ago, but nothing that I
thought would have affected LyX.  I reinstalled lyx, qt4-corelib, and
qt4-gui, but with the same result.  I don't see anything in UPDATING
that looks relevant.  Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

% uname -a
FreeBSD anukis.local 9.3-RELEASE-p21 FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p21 #0: Tue Jul 28 08:57:41 UTC 2015     root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386